Event Production Associate
Chloe Capital is a Movement-driven venture capital firm based in New York that invests with a gender and diversity lens. Learn about Chloe Capital and our mission to #InvestInWomen > chloecapital.com
Chloe Capital embraces diversity, and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports a Movement of 15,000+ community members, entrepreneurs and investors from diverse backgrounds. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented and / or marginalized identities to apply.
Chloe Capital is seeking a part-time Event Production Associate to help with virtual and in-person event planning so the firm can achieve its fundraising goals. This is a great opportunity for a talented junior event planning/production professional to learn more about the venture capital industry and advance their career.
- Virtual and live event coordination/planning
- Ability to connect and build rapport external speakers and vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a remote environment
- Experience with Zoom, LinkedIn, Hubspot, G Suite and Airtable a plus, but not required
- Experience in drafting RFP proposals a plus
- Support and organize a mix of live and virtual events
- Creating slides/graphics, coordinating music/entertainment, participating in chat/social media engagement, and managing event emcee/speakers
- Work with Marketing Associate to produce videos, write scripts, identify photography needs, and manage video shoot locations during on-site events
- Virtual/on-site day-of support as needed (check in, speaker management, coordinating with vendors and facility)
- Creating and distributing run of show documentation
- Coordinating speakers (promotional materials such as bios/headshots) and their session content (title/abstract of sessions, presentation materials, etc)
- Use data analytics to track metrics and feedback from events; design and distribute evaluations when appropriate
Remote position. Some travel possible. Candidates from all locations are welcome to apply.
As a note Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Currently a part-time independent contractor role with compensation based on experience. Opportunities for growth.
Approximately 10-15 hours per week.