Chloe Capital is a Movement-driven venture capital firm based in New York that invests with a gender and diversity lens. Learn about Chloe Capital and our mission to #InvestInWomen > chloecapital.com
Chloe Capital embraces diversity, and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports a Movement of 15,000+ community members, entrepreneurs and investors from diverse backgrounds. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented and / or marginalized identities to apply.
Chloe Capital is seeking a part-time Business Development Coordinator to help with sales qualification meetings so the firm can achieve its fundraising goals. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who loves remote meetings / calls and relationship building to learn more about the venture capital industry and advance their career in business development and sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable with all types of meetings: phone, online / remote, in person (when it’s safe to do so)
- Ability to connect and build rapport with new people when cold-calling
- Solid listening skills and natural curiosity about other people
- Strong time and schedule management skills with ability to dedicate some blocks of time throughout the week to back to back meetings
- Online research skills
- Precise data entry skills for recording call notes and categorizing contacts in CRM (customer relationship manager)
- Experience with Zoom, LinkedIn, Hubspot, G Suite and Airtable a plus, but not required
- Conduct a high volume of remote meetings / calls to determine which new investor and program leads are qualified for the next steps in our sales process
- Research new leads as needed to add to database
- Research existing leads before and after calls to determine ways to categorize them in CRM
- Add contacts and notes to CRM (Hubspot)
Ithaca, NY with opportunities for remote work available as well. Candidates from all locations are welcome to apply.
As a note Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Currently a part-time independent contractor role with compensation based on experience. Opportunities for growth.
Approximately 10-15 hours per week.