Chloe Capital is a Movement-driven venture capital firm based in New York that invests with a gender and diversity lens. Learn about Chloe Capital and our mission to #InvestInWomen > chloecapital.com
Chloe Capital embraces diversity, and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports a Movement of 15,000+ community members, entrepreneurs and investors from diverse backgrounds. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented and / or marginalized identities to apply.
Chloe Capital is seeking a Marketing Associate to help with a variety of promotional activities including social media, newsletters, press releases, presentations, website updates, template-based graphic design and other content creation. Materials will aid the firm in achieving its fundraising and investment goals, while supporting its portfolio companies. This is a great opportunity for a talented junior marketing professional to learn more about the venture capital industry and advance their career in marketing.
- Strong visual aesthetic and basic graphic design skills
- Good time management and project management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented when creating visual and written materials
- Experience with Canva, Mailchimp, G Suite and WordPress required
- Experience with Google Analytics, HubSpot, Airtable and WeVideo or similar video editing software preferred
- Photography and video editing skills a plus
- Journalism background or skills a plus
- Produce monthly newsletters in Mailchimp
- Create graphics in Canva for pitch decks, program booklets, executive summaries, newsletters, social media, other
- Manage and implement social media calendar and campaigns
- Create press releases and blogs
- Update content on WordPress website periodically, and create new pages as needed
- Update presentations, summaries, other as needed for fund marketing and programs
- Work with Event Marketer to produce videos, write scripts and manage shoot locations
Remote position. Some travel possible. Candidates from all locations are welcome to apply.
As a note Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Currently a part-time independent contractor role with compensation based on experience. Opportunities for growth.
Approximately 15 hours per week.