Chloe Capital is a Movement-driven venture capital firm based in New York that invests with a gender and diversity lens. Learn about Chloe Capital and our mission to #InvestInWomen > chloecapital.com
Chloe Capital embraces diversity, and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports a Movement of 15,000+ community members, entrepreneurs and investors from diverse backgrounds. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented and / or marginalized identities to apply.
Chloe Capital is seeking a part-time Events Assistant to help with logistics and event production for our signature accelerator programs so the firm can deliver exceptional programming for foundation, government and university partners. This is a great opportunity for an organized individual who takes initiatives and gets things done to learn more about the venture capital industry and advance their career in event production.
- Strong Organization Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Strong Client-Facing Skills
- Works Well Alone
- Some Event Planning Experience
- Research skills using Google and social media to locate vendors, restaurants, hotels, and entertainment
- Managing responses to RFPs on special event platform
- Contacting and maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list
- Delegating event planning tasks to volunteers during onsite event execution
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers
- Executiving event setup on the day of, including registration table, banner setup, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organising vendors
- Flexibility with frequent event changes in response to different scenarios
- Planning multiple events at once
- Tracking, managing, and shipping of event materials
Remote position. Candidates can apply from anywhere in the US. Some travel is required.
As a note Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Currently a part-time independent contractor role with compensation based on experience. Opportunities for growth.
Approximately 5 hours per week.