Chloe Capital is a Movement-driven venture capital firm based in New York that invests with a gender and diversity lens. Learn about Chloe Capital and our mission to #InvestInWomen > chloecapital.com
Chloe Capital embraces diversity, and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports a Movement of 15,000+ community members, entrepreneurs and investors from diverse backgrounds. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented and / or marginalized identities to apply.
Chloe Capital is seeking a part-time Administrative Associate to provide exceptional administrative support and calendar coordination to aid the firm in increasing its efficiency during an exciting time of growth. This is a great opportunity for an organized professional to learn more about the venture capital industry, while advancing their career in administration, finance and operations.
- Consistent self-starter with the ability to follow detailed instructions and manage their own daily tasks, after on-boarding and training.
- Strong initiative and follow-through skills.
- Ability to handle confidential matters sensitively and effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven, complex, team-based environment with multiple conflicting and competing priorities.
- Precise data entry skills, for updating and categorizing contacts in CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) and managing calendars.
- Experience with Zoom, LinkedIn, HubSpot, G Suite, Airtable, Calendly and Mailchimp a plus, but not required.
- Crafting concise and timely email responses, while maintaining a friendly and professional attitude in all interactions, including fostering a positive team dynamic.
- Coordinating calendar meetings for the Managing Partner, as well as group team meetings and multi-person meetings with partners and stakeholders.
- Making travel arrangements for Chloe Capital team members, including conference registrations, hotel reservations, and booking transportation.
- Administrative support with new investor on-boarding process.
- Support in sending communications to startup founders around screening and due diligence on new investments.
- Updating startup records in software systems after sending communications.
- Collecting quarterly reports from Chloe Capital portfolio companies, and cleanup and research related to reporting.
- Administrative support with accounts receivable and various project reporting.
Ithaca, NY with opportunities for remote work available as well. Candidates from all locations are welcome to apply.
As a note Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Currently a part-time independent contractor role with compensation based on experience. Opportunities for growth.
Approximately 15 hours per week.